Receptionist job description example
Receptionist Role Summary
As a Receptionist, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of the reception desk including greeting and directing visitors, answering phones and taking messages. You will also assist with general office administration such as filing and scanning documents.
– Greeting public and guests, taking all their requirements.
– Facilitating meetings/conversations with visitors and clients.
– Maintain organization’s records.
– Taking care of incoming and outgoing calls.
– Maintaining database of client’s details.
– Answer phone calls and direct visitors to the appropriate area.
– Schedule appointments and answer inquiries about the organization’s personnel policies, benefits, and programs.
– Maintain an updated file of file folders with various individuals’ information.
– Follow up on requested information.
– Maintain a high level of professionalism and courtesy while interacting with the public.
– Attend meetings as needed for specific departments or projects.
– Assist in managing office equipment and supplies.